Of the total amount deposited in the State General Fund pursuant to paragraph (d) of subsection 5 and paragraph (d) of subsection 6, the State Controller shall distribute the money received to the following public agencies in the following manner: (a) Not less than 51 percent to the Office of Court Administrator for allocation as follows:
(1) Thirty-six and one-half percent of the amount distributed to the Office of Court Administrator for:
(I) The administration of the courts;
(II) The development of a uniform system for judicial records; and
(III) Continuing judicial education.
(2) Forty-eight percent of the amount distributed to the Office of Court Administrator for the Supreme Court.
(3) Three and one-half percent of the amount distributed to the Office of Court Administrator for the payment for the services of retired justices, retired judges of the Court of Appeals and retired district judges.
(4) Twelve percent of the amount distributed to the Office of Court Administrator for the provision of specialty court programs.
(b) Not more than 49 percent must be used to the extent of legislative authorization for the support of:
(1) The Central Repository for Nevada Records of Criminal History;
(2) The Peace Officers’ Standards and Training Commission;
(3) The operation by the Department of Public Safety of a computerized interoperative system for information related to law enforcement;
(4) The Fund for the Compensation of Victims of Crime;
(5) The Advisory Council for Prosecuting Attorneys; and
(6) Programs within the Office of the Attorney General related to victims of domestic violence.
Specialty court programs, retired justices, state courts, municipal courts, peace officers